Monday, September 12, 2011

Delicious New Recipes

I tried out a couple of new recipes tonight, and I think it is safe to say they turned out quite delectable! I figured I would share the recipes in case anyone wants to try them out :)

#1 - Hot Spinach Dip

I found this recipe on one of my favorite blogs Skinnytaste . I have mentioned this site before, but I have so many recipes I have found on there that I am still dying to try. The best part of these, like I said before, is they tend to be a little less "bad for you" and give all the nutrition facts, which is nice too. Here is the link to the recipe and a picture of my final product :)


Hot Spinach Dip Recipe


The next thing I made, the main course I guess I could say were these tasty little things called Creamy Chicken Pot Pies. They were super easy to make and turned out PERFECT! Here is a link to the recipe ( I found it on Pinterest) and of course a picture of my final product!

Chicken Pot Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment