Friday, December 3, 2010

Life update :)

     Hello followers! I have been updating with the blog challenge but really haven't put any updates so I decided to go ahead with that now.
    My life has not been too exciting since the last update, however, the biggest update of all is that I am pretty much done with this horrible, horrible semester!! I have never had so much to do in one semester so I have been anxiously been awaiting to be done. I am so ready to student teach, because that is all I will be doing. There won't be course work for my 4 other classes on top of the teaching, it is going to be fabulous. Overall, I think I am going to come out of this semester with really good grades (hope this doesn't jinx me!).
    Maddie is doing wonderful. She is still the best part of my day! Her weight has tripled since I got her! She is up to about 12 lbs now and will probably gain another 10-15 until she is full grown. She is a smart little puppy too. She has learned how to sit, shake, lay, and speak and she is only 5 months (she learned all of those by 4 months too). I am glad I got a smart dog, it is a much more pleasant experience. She is currently in the process of losing her puppy teeth, that means she is trying to chew anything and everything she can get her little paws on. Luckily, she has yet to chew up anything of importance, mainly just paper or random things she finds on the floor. All in all, my Maddie update is a good one!
     Overall, the last month has been a good, but hectic month. With school winding down, I am looking forward to having a life again and seeing some friends that I haven't gotten to hang out with very much since the start of the semester. I am so ready for Christmas break, I plan on sitting back and doing as close to nothing as possible until school starts back the 3rd.
    I hope all is well for the rest of you! Blog to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment