Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 26, 27,28,29, and 30

I have been quite the slacker blogging lately but I am just going to knock out the last 5 days of the blog challenge now :)

Day 26: Picture of my family
Day 27: Picture of my pet
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Thinking about the fact that in about 5 months, I will be a college graduate and HOPEFULLY have my own classroom and a wonderful job :)

Day 29: 3 wishes
1) For my family and me to continue to be in good health.
2) To figure out what I want to do once I graduate and be successful.
3)To remain as close as I am now with my 5 best friends from high school as well as my new friends from college.

Day 30: A Picture




My first 4.0 of my college career :) There is still one grade not posted but I know it is an A because I harassed my teacher until he told me! This picture basically gives you a small glimpse into the best part of my month!

No comments:

Post a Comment