Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 2011 :)


Greetings all! Been a while since I have updated, but with the start of a new year, I have some new things to update about! I started student teaching last week, I am still at Ellendale with the same teacher and I love it! I start taking full control over Math and English this week, and then will take over the rest of the subjects the following week. I am nervous about the whole thing, but I just keep reminding myself that I am that much closer to graduating! I took and passed the 4th out of 6 Praxis tests over my break so I am almost done with that too, thank goodness!!
I spent a good amount of time at my parents over the break, my brother was in town so it was nice being able to spend some time with him since I only get to see him 2 or 3 times a year. We built a few fires, and ate lots of good food... nothing to complain about there! I got lots of goodies for Christmas too! Some Ray-Bans, a new stereo for my car, and then some other fun things too. David got me an electric skillet (which I have been wanting for about 2 years) and 5 movies!!
With break over, my life consists of school, lesson planning, and working. I have a countdown going until graduation to keep me motivated. Today was a nice little break though since it was a SNOW day! We got about 4 inches of snow, and I definitely got out and played in it with Maddog, Dave, and his brother. Maddie absolutely loved it, she liked trying to attack snow balls. It was a fun, relaxing day with my favorite people and pup. (pictures above)
Other than that my life is about the same. Maddie is still growing, she has finally reached the 15 lb mark! She will probably gain about 5 more lbs and be done, which is fine with me... just the right size! I will update again sooner than later, will hopefully have some good news to blog about but I have to wait and see! Happy New Year to you all, hope it is the best year yet  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment