Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hooray!

Hello blog world! Hope you have all had a beautiful week and weekend, especially after the beautiful Saturday we had yesterday! I kicked my day off with a workout that left me unable to move and then went and ran around at the dog park with Maddie. Then David took me to Firebirds to celebrate the fact that we have made it 2 years without killing one another :) It was a wonderful, relaxing day which has been much needed with all of this teaching and work going on!
In other news, I have finally gotten word from Teach for America and I made it through to a final interview!! I am so excited, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. I made it through the first cut to a phone interview, and then I did well enough with the phone interview to get a final. It will be sometime in March and then I will find out if I am accepted in April. I know that no matter how it works out it will be for a reason, but I would love nothing more than to have the opportunity to be a part of this amazing movement in education.
That about all that is going on in my world these days, Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment