Monday, November 14, 2011

10 Day Challenge : 6 Places

I really want to travel, but here are just a few places I would love to visit and/or places I just love :) (in no particular order)


6. Spain - I would love to go to Spain one day. For no particular reason really, just think it would be a pretty exciting place to visit!



5. Chicago - I have never been and I have ALWAYS wanted to! Fortunately, I get to go in March for my cousins Bachelorette party and I cannot wait!



4. Africa - I think it would be pretty awesome to go to Africa and explore all of it's natural beauty.



3. Bora Bora - This place just looks awesome. Gorgeous, relaxing, romantic. Perfect honeymoon place!



2. Denver - I love cold. I love snow. I would love to visit Colorado in general, and even potentially live there one day. Guess we will just see where life takes me!



1.  Memphis - I have lived here my whole life, and while I definitely want to get away a lot I still think Memphis is a beautiful place.

Happy traveling :) At least one day, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment