Thursday, November 3, 2011

10 Day Challenge : 7 Wants

7. I want to travel. Anywhere and everywhere.
6. I want this entire outfit. Feel free to make that happen. I really love the whole look, it is cute but comfortable. I love LOVE love the accessories!
I already have the boots, but I will take the rest please :)

5. I want to start reading more. I have a list of books I can't wait to read, but I just don't have the time right now!
4. I want another puppy... but that won't be happening anytime soon (don't worry mother)
I miss that sweet little puppy face!

3. I want/NEED some new shoes (especially flats)
2. I want this semester to be over so I can have that boyfriend of mine back. Our schedules are completely opposite so we don't get to hang out nearly as much!

1. I want my friends to move back to Memphis so we can hang out all the time. I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment