Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 12: What You Believe

I am not a fan of beliefs talk at all. I find a lot of it hypocritical and ignorant, which just causes me to get irritated. As far as what I believe, I believe everyone deserves a chance to succeed in whatever they desire so long as they are willing to work toward it. I believe that no one should have a free pass just because of who they are or who they are related to. I believe everyone has a right to choose the kind of life they want to lead and it is no one's business to try and change or degrade another individual for their choices. I believe those who make poor decisions that adversely effect another individual(s) should be punished and have their rights taken away. I believe in equality and giving everyone a fair chance no matter their background, especially when it comes to education. I believe no one person can fix all the wrongs in the world, and that it is each persons responsibility to make this world a better place for all.

Thank you and good day :)

1 comment: