Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 8: A Place Traveled

Unfortunately I have never been out of the country, but I have traveled to a few places outside of Tennessee (thankfully). One of my favorite places to visit is New York. I went for the first time a few years ago when my brother moved there. If not for him, I would have probably still never been to this day. New York is not a place I could ever see myself living, but I really enjoy going for a little vacation. Since my brother lives there, he is able to tell me about and take me to places I would probably never know about otherwise... more of the underground places. I am not into the whole touristy aspect and don't feel the need to see every tourist attraction when I go, I would rather wander around and explore more of the places your everyday New Yorkers go to. I have tried to make a trip at least once a year but sadly I am unable to go this year. Hopefully I will get around to visiting again sometime in the Spring but we will just have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment