Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Advice

     Hello my many, I mean few and far between blog readers. I need some advice. My make-up just ain't doin' me right anymore. I have been using Bare Minerals(recently matte) foundation for the last 3 years, however, it just doesn't do what I need it to do anymore. I have very splotchy, sometimes red, oily(with a dash of dryness) skin and I need to find a makeup that will, duh duh duh----1) make me look all one color 2) provides good coverage 3) does not look caked on 5) will last throughout most of the day and 4)will not break my face out. Now I know that seems like a lot to ask but I am in desperate. I know SOMEONE out there has to have some help for me, if you do please let me know :)

     Other than my make-up issues, my life is pretty fantastic right now. I had my last evaluation today and got ALL 4s (out of 4) on my lesson evaluation and my summative eval, needless to say, I am a VERY happy girl. Now that all that is over with, it will be pretty much smooth sailing from here on out. All I have left is to finish one part of my big writing thing and then it will really feel like heaven. Graduation is so so close and I cannot wait to get to gettin' on the next phase of my life.
     I am taking my 5th Praxis this Saturday (out of 6) and I am just ready to get it over with. Once I get this one out of they way, I just have the nasty PLT in April and I will be done with these money sucking, waste of time tests for good! I also have my FINAL interview with Teach for America next Tuesday the 15th. I have been trying to get ready for it and not freak out about it, and I think I have done a decent job thus far.     
     Maddie girl is doing just wonderful :) She is just the most precious pup in the world. I swear I don't know what I would do without her, she makes me so happy when I walk in the door and she literally tackles me down and licks my face for a solid 2 minutes. It is nice having something to come home to that is ALWAYS excited to see you no matter what.Sorry, you know I have to mention the love of my life when I blog.

That is all I have for now, thanks for any help you can offer and I wish you all a very wonderful rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't you just text me your makeup question!? haha
    Here are all of some great products that I use or have used myself:
    -MAC studio fix powder (like a foundation and powder in one)
    -NARS Matte sheer glow (foundation)
    -I use the Fix Me powder by Maybelline and I've liked it too

    xoxo,whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, Whitney :) I am going to try that MAC Studio fix first. I have a Macy's gift card so I will use it on that! Thank you love muffin and I cannot wait to see you next week!!!

    ReplyDelete