Monday, January 2, 2012

The End of 2011

     The end of 2011 was definitely one for the books. So I figured what would be better than telling my small blog family about it. Here is a brief recap of the last few weeks :)

     First of all, I finished off my very first semester of teaching. We had some fun little activities to end our year - here are some pictures of our fun.


Measurement Station: Finding out who is the tallest -  sadly I barely won...
We made glue/shaving cream snowman thanks to a Pinterest find.



Pinterest find linked to Oopsey Daisy Blog , it worked out great and my kids all loved it! Thanks! 



     Secondly, I had 3 wonderful friends get engage. I cannot wait to for all of the fun to come with these weddings. These are the first of my close friends to get engaged, and I couldn't be happier that happened to these girls.

My beautiful roommate was one of the lucky 3 :) 7.14.12 will be here before we know it and I can't wait to be a prat of her big day!

One of my best friends and adopted big sis from Phi Mu was another one of the lucky ladies. She is getting married June 30 and I can't wait to be a part of that T-County party!

And last but not least, the beautiful Whitney  was the first of the 3 to kick all of this wedding madness off. She has not set her date yet (that I know of), but I know it is going to be a beautiful wedding and I cannot wait to be there!!


    To go along with all the love, I had a wonderful Christmas with my family - including the newest member, Mildred Frites Curp - my brother's pup!

Cooked a delicious dinner for my family!
This was the first time I had ever cooked and had them all over. It turned out great and I can't wait to do it again!

Maddie and Millie :) They are best friends, I just hate Millie live so far away!

This is right when she arrived in Memphis for the first time!



My brother, mom, and me Christmas Eve.
Christmas morning with the Curp dogs.
So sweet, sorry I am little obsessed!

     Lastly, I brought in the New Year with my wonderful boy. It was our 3rd New Year's as a couple, and 4th in general. I unfortunately did not take any pictures to share with you, but it was a great night. We went to Piperton and brought in the New Year with great friends, food, and of course some tasty wine! It was low key, and believe me - that is just how I like it.

     I cannot wait for 2012 and all the celebrations it will consist of. I am so happy to have so many great people in my life and to see them all so happy and getting exactly what they have always deserved. Happy 2012, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment