1. The love of my life is: Guess I should say David here ;). We may not be married, or even engaged... but after 3 years I can say he is one of the best people to come into my life.
2. Falling in love is: Awkward, nerve-racking, frustrating, scary and really amazing all at the same time. Awkward because you never know how to go about that whole "love" talk, especially as a girl because you don't want to seem crazy! Nerve-racking, because you never want to do or say the wrong thing in fear it will make that "love" in your life think twice about why they are with you (more in the early part of a relationship). Frustrating, because love is not always perfect. Scary, because you are taking a risk at having your heart torn our of your chest and destroyed anytime you are or feel you are in love. Really amazing, because when you finally find that person, everything else in the world is just a little bit easier.
3. Marriage is like: I have no idea because as I stated earlier I am not married and never have been. I have a few years before that happens. I am on Whitney and Cory time hehe :)
4. The longest relationship I have ever had is: The one I am currently in with Dave. 3 years and still going strong.
5. The key to a good relationship is: communication, trust, appreciation
6. I feel loved when: you take the time to make me feel loved and appreciated. It doesn't have to be extravagant, just something as simple as a nice text or saying "I miss you" if you haven't seen your significant other in a while. Love has nothing to do with the amount of money you spend on someone, it is all about being appreciated and showing the other they are appreciated as well.
7. My favorite quote about love is: One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. - Sophocles