Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog Spotlight

     I have never done any kind of blog spotlight, in fact, I just could not come up with any type of title for this post, and this just popped in my brain.

     I just read this blog post and thought it was too good of a message to not share with others. This blog is written by my old Greek adviser at Memphis, Leslie. I had the pleasure of working with her when I was a Gamma Chi my last year of school. She is such an elegant, genuine individual, and I am so glad I was able to meet her and get to know her through my Gamma Chi experience. I love keeping up with her blog, and this post was perfect today. I feel as though sometimes we can all get a little caught up in things we want, that our ability to differentiate a want and need becomes disabled. It is important to take a step back and really think about what is best for yourself, family, and future. Great post, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Walking In Memphis - Wants and Needs

1 comment: