Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day, y'all! Here are a few things I am lovin' on this delightful Wednesday.

1.) I'm loving that Spring Break is only 7 work days away!

2.) I'm LOVING that I will be headed to Chicago for the first time ever 2 weeks from tomorrow :) I am going for my cousins Bachelorette party, which is conveniently the same weekend as St. Patricks Day. It's going to be a blast!

3.) I'm loving the fact that my brand new furniture is going to be delivered Saturday :)
I got the sofa, matching chair, and my favorite part - the cocktail ottoman!

4. I'm loving the fact that I have officially been asked to be a bridesmaid in all 4 of my dear friends' weddings coming up this year :)
Can't wait for this year of love and celebration!



5.) As always, I am loving my sweet puppy! We have been enjoying a lot of dog park dates lately thanks to this crazy weather, she is definitely not complaining about it!
Love my sweet girl :)


5. I'm loving the fact that I am going to start investigating becoming a home owner this year. This is still a very pre-mature thing, but after thinking I absolutely did not want to do that, I have had some second thoughts and decided it is at least worth looking into :) We will see how this goes!

What are you loving today? Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. 4 weddings?? you are going to be on busy girl~ how fun!

    ReplyDelete