Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!

Today is my grandpa's 96th birthday! I can't imagine what is like to be that age, and all of the things he has seen and experienced in his life. It is truly amazing. I am so blessed to have him in my life still, and to be living in the same city with him where I have been able to build such a wonderful relationship with him. I'm also fortunate to have him be a part of so many milestones in my life, I feel not many people are that fortunate. We celebrated last night, his 3 daughters all drove in town and my dad (his only son) were all there to be a part of it. It was a very special night. Happy Birthday, Grandpa. I love you!

This is from Father's Day a few years ago. My grandpa, dad, and me :)



Celebrating my college graduation May 2011. I was the last of his 9 grandchildren to graduate, so glad he was there to celebrate with me! (I am the youngest by 4 years)

2 comments:

  1. Again, go grandpa!!! I'm so glad you still have him in your life, Erica! My papaw would have been 102 this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Curp is truly one of the greatest people I've ever known.... we are all so blessed to have him in our lives!!

    ReplyDelete