Sunday, July 31, 2011

Time to Grow Up!

     Hello, blogworld! As you know, I accepted a job as a k-2 resource teacher this coming school year at Ellendale Elementary. I attended New Teacher Induction last week, and in-service starts tomorrow! Tomorrow is the first day of my first big girl job and I could not be more excited, I can't believe it is finally here.  While I am overcome with excitement, my nervousness is right there with it, just hanging out. I know it is going to be ok and I will be surrounded by incredible teachers and leaders, as well as some pretty fantastic peers who are more-or-less in the same boat I'm in as first year teachers. There are 4 "new" teachers at Ellendale, and I know they will really be nice to have around to get through this first year together. I am beyond thankful for this amazing opportunity to impact my sweet students' lives and I can only hope I don't let them down! Wish me luck, and I am sure I will be blogging soon about my first week, soon. Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment: