Sunday, February 10, 2013

Whole30 Days 7-10

Hello all,
     I am back to write a quick post on some of my meals I have had in the last few days. Some new, some repeats, but nevertheless I am still holding strong!

Day 7
Meal 1: 2 eggs, clementine
Meal 2: leftover sautéed chicken, shrimp, and broccoli, carrots.

Snack: "You're the Top" Tuna Salad
Meal 3: 2 eggs, carrots, italian beef breakfast patties

Day 8
Meal 1: 1 hard boiled egg, Green Machine Naked Juice
Meal 2: 2 hard boiled eggs, pulled pork, and carrots
Meal 3: I really don't remember what I had, it was clearly nothing exciting or fancy!

Day 9
Meal 1: Crab Cake Benedict

Meal 2: Zucchini Chips, apple
Meal 3: New York strip, baked sweet potatoes, salad

Day 10 (I was busy today and DID NOT eat enough, plus I was out of eggs so breakfast was even less)
Meal 1:  1 hard boiled egg
Meal/Snack 2: Almonds, apple, clementine, Green Machine
Meal 3: Tuna salad adapted from the one above. I made it with tuna, crushed almonds, diced celery, 2 tbsp homemade mayo, a little dijon mustard, splash of apple cider vinegar, hard boiled egg, salt & pepper. DELICIOUS! Plus, it made enough to eat for lunch tomorrow.

My status: I'm still sleeping really well. I feel like I wake up a little more easily these days with a bit more energy, but nothing drastic. My headaches are still there, but much less intrusive into my daily activities. I have definitely lost some weight, not sure how much, but all of my clothes fit better and my stomach is a bit flatter than it normally is. I am debating weighing myself even though it says not to during the program. They tell you not to so that people don't lose motivation to keep going. However, I was never doing this program to primarily lose weight, that would just be an added bonus. So I am not going to quit because of that. I will let y'all know if I decide to weigh myself :)

Proud Moment(s): I have successfully been surrounded by cupcakes, chick-fil-a chicken biscuits, cookies, BBQ nachos, and peanut butter and have not given in at all. It was not easy, but I felt like it was a major accomplishment to literally not give into temptation even once! 

Hope you all have had an amazing weekend, and have an even better week.

May not look pretty, but my crab cakes were delish.

Crab Cake Benedict sans Hollandaise Sauce (that just didn't turn out for me)

My favorite discovery, zucchini chips (before)

Finished Baked Zucchini Chips

My version of "You're the Top" tuna salad


No comments:

Post a Comment