I have seen this little challenge on several blogs, so I figured why not join in the fun! Each day there is something new to write about, so here we go!
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 WishesDay 30-a picture
Day 1: This is me, obviously :)
15 "Interesting" Facts
1. My name according to my birth certificate is Erica Marie Curp Jr. (There were obviously some very intelligent people working that day)
2. I am half Cuban, although I don't look it a bit!
3. I enjoy cooking, even though I don't have much time to actually do that.
4. I am an avid Memphis Tigers fan (mainly basketball since our football team may as well not exist)
5. I have one brother, he is 4 years older than me and lives in New York.
6. I have wanted to be a functional skills special education teacher since I was about 5.
7. I love to play softball, I have played since I was little.
8. I am addicted to chap stick.
9. I never had a pet growing up but have just recently adopted a precious puppy named Madison :)
10. I have lived in the same house my entire life.
11. I am a die-hard Hanson fan, go ahead and make fun of me.
12. I was in band in high school, played the clarinet and was drum major/conductor my senior year.
13. I cannot read music, I have always learned everything by ear.
14. I have never traveled out of the country.
15. I am very OCD about my bangs... weird but true.