Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 5: Siblings

I have one older brother, he is 26 and now lives in Brooklyn, NY. While he may have tortured me as a child and made me do his chores because he was bitter he was stuck at home babysitting me all day,  I feel that the older we have gotten the closer we've become as well. I wish he lived closer but at the same time, it is nice having a free place to stay when I want to take a trip to New York, he makes it much more affordable for me :) My brother is a very laid back person who has by far the largest music collection of any one I have ever met in my entire life. He is my electronic go to guy, if not for him I would have wasted way too much money going to get something looked at that was an easy fix for him, even when he is all the way in New York! I am glad to have such a wonderful big brother and can't wait to continue getting closer as the years go by. <--- (how cheesy did that sound?!)




No comments:

Post a Comment