Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 6: Picture of something that makes me happy

Although there are many things that make me happy, a few of which have already been covered over the last couple of days (my family), the one thing that has recently entered my life and that I have completely fallen head over heels in love with:
 Miss Madison :) She is the first pet I have ever had! I love dogs so much and have always wanted one. Luckily for the last 22 years I have had my grandpa's dog(s) and friend's dogs to help me deal with my want/need for a puppy. Well, after moving out of my last apartment with my roommate who had a dog, I really started to get an itch to get my own puppy. I went to the animal shelter to just look, not planning on actually getting anything and next thing I knew, I was walking out with that cutie in the picture! The moment I saw her I knew I had to have her. She makes me so happy and is just the most adorable dog ever. No matter what kind of day I have had, as soon as I see her she puts me in a good mood! If you haven't gotten the picture by now, through my posts about her here, my 100 pictures on facebook of just her, and any other talk about her, I love my dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment