Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 3: First Love

     Well this is an interesting one, I don't really know what to write about for this one. I feel I had an imaginary first love, my first boyfriend. I think most girls go through this, they date someone they think is just amazing in every way and then it all comes crashing down around them. I think I was just so enthralled with the whole having a boyfriend thing I just thought it was love! I have obviously come to realize I was sadly mistaken by this. However, from my imaginary first love, I learned a lot so I am glad I had my idiot girl moment and glad I had it sooner than later. I have realized more of what I want and been through a couple of relationships since then. For now, I am happily dating a boy who I get along with so well, in an almost creepy kind of way. He is like my best friend and it has definitely been an adventurous couple of years. So thank you to my imaginary first love from 9th grade, glad I had it and glad it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment