Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 4: My Parents

I have a wonderful ma and pa! Although at first glance it looks like my mother is my nanny, she is definitely my mother. She is a wonderful woman, full of spunk and someone who could talk to a brick wall if she had to. Although I did get some things from her, that is definitely not one of them. She is very outgoing to anyone she meets, where I am more reserved and shy until I get to know you a little better. My father is amazing as well! He is one of the more laid back people I have ever met, and I rarely see him really get worked up about a whole lot. I would say I take after him on that. I don't like to worry and I just try to go with the flow, but I will admit just like any other normal person, I have my moments when I just lose it (I blame a majority of that on the colege of education :) )! Both of my parents have always been very supportive of anything and everything I have done. No matter what I choose, they stand by me and encourage me when I start feeling unsure. They have raised me to be a strong, independent woman and to never give up. I could never thank them enough for all they have done for me. I am so lucky to have such wonderful folks :) Love you both!!



No comments:

Post a Comment