Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Make that 4...

     I cannot believe I forgot about this when I posted yesterday! I have actually read 4 books in the last few days! I read the ones I posted yesterday and I also read Water for Elephants I absolutely adored this book, I couldn't put it down. In fact, it started getting on David's nerves a little - guess I wasn't paying enough attention to the little princess haha.

     The Help is taking a little more time for me to read because I am trying to get my desk cleaned out since my last day of work is Thursday :( I have also been working on backing-up and cleaning off my laptop in preparation for my wonderful friend Whitney since she will be purchasing my lovely MacBook Pro in a few weeks. And lastly, I have been preparing for my move this weekend! Life is a little hectic right now, but I hope it slows down here soon so I can relax and really get on reading this book!

1 comment:

  1. Leave me all the good stuff on the macbook!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

    ReplyDelete