Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Newest Addiction

     Thanks to my dear friend, Katie, I am now addicted to the Vistaprint website! They have so many great things and they seem to always have a good deal going on! This obsession began when Katie gave me these cute little thank you notes she made on this website for graduation. About a month later, the wonderful LivingSocial deal of the day was an offer of $50 worth of stuff for $10 on that website, so I decided to give it a try. Needless to say, 20 customized Thank You Notes, 4 customized notepads, 150 customized checks, 1 customized sticky note pad, and 1 customized pen later... I believe it is safe to say I have a problem. However, with the great deals I got on all of this stuff I bought around $90-100 worth of supplies for a measly $20-$25. Plus, all of the things I bought (except the checks) will be put to use once I start teaching in the fall, which makes this all worth while. Hopefully I can calm this addiction down before it gets out of hand though :) With that being said, if you have not tried Vistaprint.com and you have use for office supplies (they have quite a variety!) I highly recommend trying it out. Hope everyone is doing well and Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment