Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scrumptious Treat :)

     For those of you who may not know this, I love to cook! I love to try new things and cook for people. I follow a really wonderful blog, Skinny Recipes -  I have found around 20 recipes for various things in this blog and the best part is, they all lean toward the healthier end of the spectrum. Each recipe includes some of the nutrition facts as well, which I find to be beneficial.  I have yet to try a lot of the ones I have picked out simply because I am kind of between homes right now and just haven't had the space and materials to do so, but I plan to start once I move in July! Thought I would share this blog for anyone else who has a love for cooking and experimenting with new recipes. Check out the latest post, I will definitely be trying this in the very near future! How delicious!!





Anyone have any good cooking, baking, recipe blogs they follow??

No comments:

Post a Comment